CHRISTMAS PART 2: THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL
Aka my Secret Santa gifts came!!!!!!!
- •I just got home after not being in Boston for a week and: Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
- •THERE ARE TWO! AND LOOK HOW PRETTY THE PACKAGING IS!Seriously what great thing did I do in this life to deserve two packages??? This is a dream come true
- •First: the card!Super cute and my favorite color combination as an added bonus!
- •Next up... an adorable weekly planner!!I basically make to-do lists for everything in my life and so this is absolutely perfect for me! I can't wait to put it to use!
- •AND THEN THISThis........ this beautiful object that I am not worthy of
- •It's........ a pencil holderI am a lucky woman
- •New package, new me.I move onto the next package with the knowledge that no gift could ever be as good as a chicken pencil holder. But I will soon learn that I could not be more wrong.
- •An array of gifts! A pu pu platter if you will.
- •First, a tiny little pack of gum that gives me compliments!!!I won't change, gum. I won't change.
- •Then a bunch of dope post cards!Postcards are an awesome inexpensive alternative to art prints so I actually have quite a few, and I'm pumped to add these to my collection!
- •CHOooOoOoCOLATEI'm pretty sure I sighed deeply out of happiness when I saw this.
- •There's still more. This Secret Santa knows what's up.
- •Christmas earrings!!!Christmas may be over but that does not mean I won't be wearing these 24/7.
- •Last but not least: EAR. MUFFS.Today's weather was the first sign of a real Boston winter on its way, which means freezing cold and tons of snow. These will come in VERY handy.
- •Now I have chocolate AND ear muffs.
- •Secret Santa, I don't know who you are, but you have made me an extremely happy human. (If you see this, leave a comment!!)And the fact that it came after Christmas is even better. Because I never want Christmas to end.