- •It is estimated that Jupiter shrinks 2cm every year. When it was first created, it was twice as big as it is now.
- •Jupiter has 67 moons.
- •Jupiter is named for the Roman god of the sky. The Greek equivalent is Zeus.
- •A day on Jupiter only lasts 9 hours and 55 minutes.
- •Jupiter emits more radiation than it receives.
- •There are two smaller storms next to the Great Red Spot.
- •In 2009, an object the size of the Titanic crashed into Jupiter, leaving an ocean sized scar.
- •Jupiter is where boys go to get more stupider.Suggested by @LevNovak