MY LAST BETA LIST
I don't actually have anything to list about but I don't want my last beta list to be "NUMBER OF PLANES I SAW IN THE SKY," so here's a couple of random facts I found on the Internet.
- •Mark Wahlberg is of half Swedish and half Irish descent and I was an extra in one of his movies.
- •May 29th is officially "Put a Pillow on Your Fridge Day" and it is also my little brother's birthday.
- •The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and turned into Frisbees when he died. That's gross.
- •Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling but don't do that though.
- •The following can be read forward and backwards: Do geese see God? (They just might.)
- •A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale but why would they ever want to do that.
- •The total number of steps in the Eiffel Tower are 1665 which is the year that King Charles II fled the Great Plague I just found out on Wikipedia.
- •Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts which means they're up for grabs (which gives me an idea...)