THE ADVENTURES OF A DESIGNER USING A VIRUS-INFESTED WINDOWS COMPUTER
My boss asked me to test a website I designed on our old, dusty Dell in the corner. I would rather gouge out my eyes with a fork?
- •It wouldn't even turn on.
- •20 minutes later, and the ball is rolling.
- •Oh 100% complete? Are you SURE?
- •ARE YOU SURE
- •After another 15 minutes, the next challenge was to open up the site in Google Chrome.
- •Oh good, the site finally loaded! And thank god those giant fake ads are at the bottom just like I designed it.
- •You wanna go to a link from the nav bar? Well you CAN'T
- •Let's just go back to the homepage..... oh.
- •If this site doesn't work out then at least I know I can conquer the throne and crown myself king.
- •And Gregg is always here to help me if my PC is having issues.
- •Kill me