THINGS I COLLECTED WHEN I WAS LITTLE
- •Tiny rocksI actually named each one, sewed little felt sleeping bags and kept them in a jewelry box.
- •Craft bearsYou know those little fuzzy bears you buy at your local arts and crafts store? I had 200 of them.
- •Microscopic beadsI don't really know how to explain this one, but there was a bead shop near my house growing up and they had a collection of tiny little beads. I went frequently and each time would buy one of every color.
- •MiniaturesFrom silverware to notebooks to bowls of cookie dough. I had just about everything you could think of in miniature form. I mainly used them for my stuffed animals.
- •Stuffed animalsSome of them were friends and some were loners. All were soft and lived in my bed.
- •StickersUsing any stickers from my extensive collection was forbidden. I definitely still have all of them.
- •Pokemon cardsNever played the game, but that didn't matter. They still got banned from elementary school. Although I gave most to my little brother, I still decided to keep the ones that I thought were cute.
- •Bonus: my little brother Kipp collected plastic cherries from Hi-Ho-Cherry-o¯\_(ツ)_/¯