THINGS MY FAMILY SAID ON VACATION: DAY 1
- •"Ice Cube's son looks like more Ice Cube than Ice Cube looks like Ice Cube."My 17 year old brother, Kipp.
- •"Awwww *my* shirt doesn't match *my* shoes!"A sarcastic remark from Kipp about my b&w striped shirt/shoes combo.
- •"Whose disgusting old green candy is this stuck in the back seat?" "Mom why are you even asking, you know it's mine."An exchange between my mom and Kipp.
- •"Wow this place is packed."My dad commenting on our crappy motel's empty parking lot.
- •"Mom let's try this restaurant for breakfast tomorrow morning." "I don't know, they have pillows in the window. I don't like restaurants with pillows."Why not, mom?