THINGS MY FAMILY SAID ON VACATION: DAY 2
- •"I wonder what cement company the motel got these mattresses from."My dad commenting sarcastically on our crappy motel again.
- •"Smell this."My brother as he shoved a stick of old spice deodorant under my nose.
- •"I just really don't like those pillows."My mom, under her breath, still on about the pillows in the window of the breakfast place I wanted to go to.
- •"Wait, Sky, if you're here, then that means.... uh oh!"Kipp trying to be TV funny.
- •"Let's shoot some hoops!"My hip mom.