THINGS MY FAMILY SAID ON VACATION: DAY 4
- •"What if that slug had a hot date right *there* and you just ruined it?"My dad, to my mom, who had just moved a slug out of the sun and onto a shady rock.
- •"Haha Sky look"Kipp went from a planking position to this in a matter of 3 seconds.
- •"What a great lamp!"My dad quoting the dad from "A Christmas Story," completely unprovoked, out of the blue.
- •"Grumpy blueberry"Mom. I like this one better out of context.
- •"We should steal this painting."Sarcastic dad remark about an ugly painting in our motel room.
- •"Fuck---- I mean uh. Um. Uhhhhhhhh.."My brother, realizing he was in front of my parents.
- •"Good thing the waiter has his sunglasses handy just in case."Dad, commenting on our waiter's sunglasses on his head, while we were out to dinner at 9 PM.