Already on li.st? Open in app.
Here are a few things that make my blood boil.
- •People trying to argue that The Beatles aren't that great.I will fight anyone who rips up the Beatles!!! Most of the people that do haven't even listened to a complete album by them. Yes, everyone's entitled to an opinion, but don't continue roasting the Beatles or any other band, no one actually cares about what you think.
- •FeminismI do believe there's true, genuine feminism and then there's a "I hate men they need to be exterminated" state of mind. A lot of my friends are feminists and they think I'm the worst person alive for appreciating men more than women.
- •Hipsters and their dumb hipster clothes/music/plantsI DO NOT CARE that you only listen to bands that are exclusively on bandcamp or soundcloud. I DO NOT CARE that your high waisted jeans rise above your rib cage. I TRULY DO NOT CARE that you go out of your way to be COMPLETELY different from everyone else when it isn't even who you ARE.
- •Salad Days by Mac DemarcoThis album is unbelievably beachy. Driving around town with your windows down will make you feel like you're in a movie.
- •A SlushieAny flavor is super refreshing, don't settle for the cheap stuff though. You don't want too much or too little syrup, find a place that knows what they're doing!
- •A lightweight t shirtOne that looks classic, preferably stripes. Stripes never go out of style and if it's lightweight, you'll be cooler than ever!
- 1."The next day I hung out with her I realized I didn't want to date her."OUCH! A guy sent this screenshot of a conversation he had with the guy I liked, I'm STILL torn apart.
- 2."Why did you ignore me? Just tell me the truth."When I'm too scared to say anything back I just ignore the person. Having someone confront me with it was really hard to deal with though.
- 3."Hey Skye. Give me a call when you have a second."Regarding me accidentally backing into my Dad's friend's car, and then driving away after it happened.
- •PantiesMakes me feel worthless
- •RuralI just can't say it
- •WartIt's a little hard to say and makes me think of anything slimy
- •JanuaryMe suffocating under my hair and jamming to Sabbath
- •FebruaryI finished my most successful drawing in less than 4 days
- •March pt. 1We went to Disney World for spring break and saw this adorable couple.
- •Meeting this dogOr Should I say Tarik meeting his new best friend? I miss this dog. He was great at welcoming our group to the country.
- •Walking around Arad for the first timeI'll never forget seeing the fabulous, old architecture.
- •SEEING A GUY CHILLIN IN A SPEEDO AFTER WE HIKED UP TO SEE THE ANCIENT RUINS OF A FORTRESSThat made us all a little uncomfortable.
- •Material Girl-MadonnaEver since I was 8 this would be one of the only songs I would sing in Karaoke, but I kill it everytime of course.
- •Goodbye Yellow Brick Road-Elton JohnNever gets old, so emotional.
- •Orange Crush-R.E.M.This song is a jam and right in my vocal range.
Here are my vital tools to a great makeup day.
- •For eyeshadowUrban Decay's Original Primer Potion is an absolute gem. Put it in before you out on your eyeshadow and your makeup will last ALL DAY. I even cried once while wearing this, the shadow didn't even smudge...
- •LipstickWEAR UNIVERSAL LIP LINER!!! Use any brand of clear lip liner around your lips to keep your lipstick from bleeding up onto your upper lip.
- •More LipstickDO NOT apply your lipstick straight from the tube. Use a lip brush to brush on your preferred shade layer by layer. For darker colors, this keeps it from collecting in the little cracks of your lips throughout the day.
- •Considering whether music is bad or not is based on opinion really. In MY opinion, a bad band wouldn't even produce one great song.