Here are my vital tools to a great makeup day.
- •For eyeshadowUrban Decay's Original Primer Potion is an absolute gem. Put it in before you out on your eyeshadow and your makeup will last ALL DAY. I even cried once while wearing this, the shadow didn't even smudge...
- •LipstickWEAR UNIVERSAL LIP LINER!!! Use any brand of clear lip liner around your lips to keep your lipstick from bleeding up onto your upper lip.
- •More LipstickDO NOT apply your lipstick straight from the tube. Use a lip brush to brush on your preferred shade layer by layer. For darker colors, this keeps it from collecting in the little cracks of your lips throughout the day.
- •WINGED EYELINERAlways apply AFTER you put on your eyeshadow. Start by marking an angle at the edge of your eye. Join the top of that angle to the middle of your eyelid and then fill in the rest, you'll never fail this way.
- •MascaraTo keep the mascara brush from smudging on your eyelid, use a business card of some sort to shield your lid from your lashes. To apply mascara thoroughly, start the brush at the root and then jiggle it up back and forth to get full length and coverage.