MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
- •Material Girl-MadonnaEver since I was 8 this would be one of the only songs I would sing in Karaoke, but I kill it everytime of course.
- •Goodbye Yellow Brick Road-Elton JohnNever gets old, so emotional.
- •Orange Crush-R.E.M.This song is a jam and right in my vocal range.
- •Start Me Up-The Rolling StonesCan anyone sound bad singing this song? I feel like it automatically gives someone positive energy, allowing them to sing it flawlessly. Prove me wrong, I dare you.
- •Any song by the Beach Boys
- •Take On Me-a-haYes I CAN hit that high note folks!