NEGATIVE TEXTS I RECEIVED THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET
- 1."The next day I hung out with her I realized I didn't want to date her."OUCH! A guy sent this screenshot of a conversation he had with the guy I liked, I'm STILL torn apart.
- 2."Why did you ignore me? Just tell me the truth."When I'm too scared to say anything back I just ignore the person. Having someone confront me with it was really hard to deal with though.
- 3."Hey Skye. Give me a call when you have a second."Regarding me accidentally backing into my Dad's friend's car, and then driving away after it happened.
- 4."Do you actually want to be friends again?"When they said "actually" it made me feel flaky.
- 5."Where is the band on your list of priorities?"When I was apparently part of a band but chose other things to do rather than going to rehearsal. Made me feel REALLY flaky.