SONGS THAT ALWAYS GET OLD TO ME
- •Go Your Own Way-Fleetwood MacScrew this song, I can't ever understand what they're saying.
- •Like A Rolling Stone-Bob DylanI have no idea what it feels like to be a rolling stone, Bob. If you stopped asking and gave me some time to think, maybe I would be able to answer.
- •More Than A Feeling-BostonOk let's be honest, when this song comes on, have you ever heard anyone sing every correct lyric? No you haven't, no one is going to take the time to learn them either.
- •American Pie-Don McLeanOK HONESTLY WHY DO PEOPLE TRY TO ACT LIKE THEY LOVE THIS SONG. PEOPLE GIVE ME HELL WHEN I SAY I CAN'T STAND IT. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S AN AMERICAN CLASSIC! IT'S 8 MINUTES AND 35 SECONDS OF SATAN'S WRATH. IF YOU CAN SING EVERY WORD TO THIS SONG, YOU ARE A FOLLOWER OF SATAN.
- •Enter Sandman-MetallicaThis song just proves that the members of Metallica are uncultured swine. If you know ANYTHING about the real sandman, he's a great guy!!
- •Sunshine Of Your Love-CreamStupid stupid stupid
- •In Bloom-NirvanaThis song is such a downer, need I say more?
- •Listen To The Music-The Doobie BrothersMakes me not want to listen to the music.