SONGS THAT NEVER GET OLD TO ME
- •Start Me Up-The Rolling StonesHow could anyone sit still or refuse to dance when this song plays?
- •Don't Stop Believing-JourneyJUST KIDDING! This song is probably already obnoxious to most unborn babies.
- •Fat Bottomed Girls-QueenI don't even need an explanation for this one.
- •December, 1963 (Oh what a night)-Frankie Vallie and the Four SeasonsI don't even know why. I heard it on the radio once and have never been the same since.
- •Friday I'm in Love-the CureSeriously, it gets me everytime.
- •Starman-David BowieDavid Bowie David Bowie David Bowie
- •Shuggie-FoxygenEvery living thing hates me for liking this song, but everytime I listen to it is like listening to it for the first time. Priceless, beautiful.