I'd Ship Them in Hell! Top Ten Otps.
In no particular order.
- 1.Willow & Oz (Buffy the Vampire SlayerI know I'm supposed to be all 'yay, she's a lesbian' but this was my first real ship and I will carry it with me until I die.
- 2.Bobbi & Hunter (Agents of SHIELD)Nothing says love like being willing to die for one and other.
- 3.Logan & Veronica (Veronica Mars)Piz? Piz who?
- 4.Rose & Ten (Doctor Who)I shipped these two so hard that it makes it pretty much impossible for me to ship The Doctor with anyone ever again.
- 5.Wash & Zoe (Firefly)#RelationshipGoals
- 6.Dick & Babs (DC Comics - Pre52)This is my 'what's meant to be is meant to be' ship. I always felt they'd somehow end up together for good.
- 7.Nat & Bucky (Marvel Comics)Admittedly how much I ship these two depends on the writer but when it's good, it's fucking great. Both so damaged and in some weird way they help fix each other.
- 8.Monica & Chandler (Friends)Because I'm equal parts neurotic and sarcastic - they're the couple version of me!
- 9.Penny & Dr. Horrible (Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog)Damn you Captain Hammer *shakes angry fist*
- 10.Charlie & Claire (Lost)I can't even talk about this or I'll cry.
- 11.BONUS (The One That Got Away): Skye & Ward (Agents of SHIELD)Before Ward went all HYDRA-path, I hadn't shipped anyone this hard since Willow and Oz and in typical Whedon fashion, my heart was trampled on. Doesn't help that Chloe and Brett incessantly tease us with reminders.