Not Just on Wednesdays
Women I crush on everyday of the week - I had to cap this list at five or it might have turned into a novel but these lovely ladies regularly make me question how straight I really am (and if I even want to be)!
- •Chloe BennetKeeper of my heart - she's funny, adorable, sweet and gorgeous all rolled into one perfect little creature. And don't even get me started on how much ass Daisy Johnson kicks!
- •Krysten RitterI almost lost my mind when I found out she'd be playing Jessica Jones because she's been my hero since Veronica Mars! Beautiful, hilarious, multi-talented and protector of our four-legged friends.
- •Amber HeardTraditional beauty fixing up classic cars, I love her intelligence and fearlessness.
- •Felicia DayHands down my favorite ginger and hero to girl geeks everywhere, no girl crush list would be complete without her.
- •Billie PiperI resisted the new Doctor Who as long as I could but when I finally caved, it was Billie's adorable accent and contagious smile that sucked me in completely.
- •Brie LarsonOh Captain, my captain. The soon to be Captain Marvel. She's equal parts nerd, foodie, music lover and advocate. Plus, she wears Chucks under her awards show gown and sneaks in In N Out. Girl after my own heart.