HELP! I’M FIENDING FOR A LITTLE ‘DEAR PRUDENCE’ OVER HERE
Oh, thank god. Here we go...
- •Should My Mentally Disabled Daughter Have an Abortion?Let’s just ease into it, then. http://slate.me/1kONzFg
- •My Husband Cares More About Cross-Dressing Than His FamilySpouses come and go. Children grow older and inexplicably resentful. Pets die for like no reason. What does it all mean? Buying new clothes feels great. http://slate.me/1P4E8K3
- •How Should An Atheist Express Sympathy Without ‘Sending Prayers’?Send something useful, like a flashlight. People always appreciate a nice flashlight. http://slate.me/1OEaqw9
- •Someone I Hardly Know Asked Me to Be the Best Man at His WeddingWeddings are full of tough choices, like deciding where to put your hands when you slow-dance with Grandma. http://slate.me/1N9dmPi
- •My Daughter Wants Her Girlfriend’s Parents to Think They’re ‘Just Friends’Biz Markie already did that one. http://slate.me/1PITTeq