TOP TEN OFFICE EPISODES
The Office is, subjectively, the best show of all time. I've seen every episode too many times to count, so here are my ten favorite!
- •Gay Witch Hunt (Season 3, Episode 1)Michael accidentally "outs" Oscar, unleashing a flood of inappropriate behavior and comments. One of the more edgy episodes, culminating with an improv kiss.
- •Stress Relief Part 1 (Season 5, Episode 14)From the opening chaos of the fire drill to the CPR training, there is not a single second of this episode that I'm not crying laughing. Hands down the funniest episode in the series.
- •Dinner Party (Season 4, Episode 13)The most awkward episode in the series. Everything about this makes me want to cringe, but I can't help but love it.
- •Diversity Day (Season 1, Episode 2)Another incredibly awkward episode. Being the second episode in the series, The Office wastes no time in diving into some borderline subject matter. I love the edginess, and how uncomfortable everyone is around Michael.
- •The Merger (Season 3, Episode 8)This episode makes the top ten simply because of the videotape that Michael and Dwight rap over, welcoming the new branch into the office.
- •Goodbye, Michael (Season 7, Episode 22)I can't watch this episode without crying.
- •Safety Training (Season 3, Episode 20)"I Braveheart." No more needs to be said.
- •Niagara (Season 6, Episodes 4 & 5)I'm cheating here by putting two episodes, but how can you not love Jim and Pam tying the knot?
- •Frame Toby (Season 5, Episode 9)That moment when Michael finds out Toby has returned.
- •Finale (Season 9, Episode 24 & 25)You knew this one was coming. Get ready for the waterworks.