MY GLOSSIER REVIEW (THUS FAR)
- •Coconut Balm DotComI feel like this is the product they talk up the most as their main thing, for some reason? To be honest though, it was the most underwhelming of all their offerings (that I've tried). Basically just marked-up Vaseline. Very cute packaging, very cute name, cheery but not AMAZING scent... Won't repurchase.
- •Moisturizing Moon MaskMOISTURIZING MOON MASK, ON THE OTHER HAND. Wearing it right now. Amazing. Makes skin glow like a baby's butt, swathed in natural sunlight. Best used as an overnight mask, for full benefits. One note: For the first five minutes, it feels like a thousand tiny elves are pinching my face. I can't tell for certain under the mask, but my skin looks to be bright red underneath. Paging @dena :is this normal?? You're the list app skin expert! Either way, this mask is amazing, will repurchase.
- •Milky Jelly CleanserI went into this new cleansing experience prepared to be underwhelmed. I've used my trusty Neutrogena cleanser for almost a decade and I wasn't sure how basic cleanser could wow someone. BOY WAS I WRONG. Milky Jelly is super gentle and is like a mini version of the moon mask, in that my skin definitely glows (in a more subtle way) because of it! Smell is ok. Have already repurchased.
- •Generation G: JamGreat color. My application technique: apply to moisturized lips, smush lips together, lightly apply lip balm over. Lasts for hours, with some faint fading. With one swipe, it's a nice natural pink tint, with a few swipes it's a more dramatic shock of purple. Not quite the same color as on the website on me, but definitely lives up to their claim of no mirror application and a naturally stained look. May repurchase.
- •Generation G: Cake, Like, CrushTried these in the showroom. I'm not sure if my lips are especially pink, but Like was the EXACT color of my lips. I wanted it to work, and be a very natural looking bright pink, but truthfully, it looked like I was wearing nothing (no matter how much I swiped on). Cake was a bit coral/orange on me but I could see it flattering someone with the right complexion. Crush was a very vivid pink, but I would consider buying to apply with one swipe for a very natural pink look (if only it cost less).
- •Stretch ConcealerJury's still out. I don't wear foundation, blush, etc. and my skin is naturally very pink. I ordered in Light and while it is truly as seamless as they say on the pale parts of my skin, on my pink cheeks it looks pale against them. To its credit it still doesn't look like concealer, just like patchy skin tone 🙃. Still working on application: using my finger I tend to rub it off while trying to rub it in. Unclear on repurchasing.
- •Stretch Concealer UpdateUsed it on Easter. New verdict: amazing. Really can't tell anything's there once it's on. I use Light over only my face cream and I will say this: if you want 100% coverage this one is more like 90%. Seems to cover bright pink spots much more thoroughly than faded dark spots for me, but still diminishes those in a very natural way.