WHAT'S BEEN MAKING ME ANXIOUS
Maybe if we write them down and share, our anxieties will be lightened
- •I don't think my therapist is good for me anymore and I'm dreading having to find a new one
- •I don't have a job and I want to find the right one and move forward
- •I don't have a job and I'm afraid my fear of taking the next step may be holding me back
- •I have only a few friends, all in the city an hour from me
- •I'm afraid of moving out, but have no clue how to make friends in the suburban town where I live. It feels like a weird limbo time period.
- •I'm visiting a friend at college in a few days and I'm afraid it will be really triggering
- •I made the decision not to walk at graduation (a full year after having finished) and although I'm happy with that decision, making it official set off huge anxiety within me
- •I'm afraid I'm losing my German and don't know what to do about it
- •My belly button is pink and irritatedTMI?
- •My ear feels funny too often
- •I can't stop fighting with my parents
- •I'm terribly lonely and I don't know how to change that quickly.
- •I'm scared to make big decisions.
- •My mom always says, "where there's life, there's hope," and I believe it. But I'm still very anxious.
- •Onward I go, anyway.
- •I'll let the good things come. 😊