Manchester - London - Brussels - Reykjavik
My top hits
- •Radisson Blu - ManchesterI mean what is your life really worth if you can't find beauty in two golden llamas though? Shout out the silver horse in the background on the right as well.
- •Honestly, this hotel was laden with treasure.Like where did they even find this?
- •Seen at Midi station in BrusselsAre you a horse? Are you a zebra? Are you a horse in zebra onesie?
- •Hotel room. Westminster. London.Sign language translation on every episode of The Inbetweeners. I am indeed a simpleton.
- •WB Studio, LeavesdenI did the Harry Potter studio tour and it was DIVINE. Diagon Alley is/was/always will be my favourite.
- •Endless book props dude. Endless.
- •Winter wonderland, Hyde ParkIn the Bavarian Village. He spoke to his bird the whole time. The bird talked back. Nothing to see here.
- •I still can't decide how I feel about this.
- •Completely ignorant to the fact that this was a thing. Five still don't know how to file their taxes.
- •Old Trafford, ManchesterNot sure how many of you are football (soccer) fans but I was beaming. Euphoric. Everything I dreamed it would be.
- •You will never be as cool as Iceland. You will never sell your own air.
- •Intriguing street art everywhere
- •You are my favourite.