A few moments I'd like to relive
- •When I corrected my algebra teacher in eighth grade.So sweet. He was a prick.
- •The first time I watched "The Emperor's New Groove"Cheese me no likey.
- •When I wore my first serious boyfriend's varsity jacket to school.He would break up with me later that day, but that morning was a huge high.
- •That night on the beach with my best friend and the Dixie chicks.We were 14, we had 2 beers a piece, and the Dixie Chicks played on repeat while we danced like no-one was watching.
- •Playing cards with my grandma.She always cheated :)
- •When I sang an original song for my senior solo.I kinda blacked out from nerves and have no idea what happened.
- •My trip to Japan.I must go back.
- •The first time I read Harry Potter.I was all "What?", "No!", "Nooooo!" Tear. Applause.
- •The first joy ride I took in my Chevy.I finally had a license and the truck to go with it. It had a cassette player, so naturally I listened to Michael Jackson's "Dangerous".