DTPHX Coffee and Tea
Places near my now home
- •Fair Trade - coffee, sandwiches, smoothies, and ice cream
- •Lola Coffee - great coffee, cool patio, good place to chill
- •The Teapot - new tea and coffee in a cute home on 5th Ave South of Roosevelt
- •Palabra - it's coffee, and a gallery, and a hair salon...all in a cool white building!
- •Velo Bike Shop and Cafe - buy a cool bike, get a coffee, and kambucha on tap...cool!
- •LuxActually not that close to Roosevelt, but so cool it has to be on the list.
- •Grand Central CoffeeNew place to try out in an old club
- •BEIn MonOrchid gallery
- •Vovomeena-Morning MoonshineTwo locations, both with the best cold brew
- •Giant CoffeeCool building, great coffee on 1st St north of the park
- •CartelA longer walk to 1st St and Washington, but well known as the best in PHX
- •Birdhaus CoffeeCool building next to Oven and Vine in Willo
- •Phoenix Public MarketThe best for coffee, breakfast, and just hanging out
- •Jobot CoffeeThe Roosevelt Row classic in a new location
- •Press CoffeeLot's of buzz for this new Central and McDowell shop
- •Tea and ToastGood coffee, the best avocado toast