ANATOMY OF A CRAIGSLIST POST: TINY HOUSE, BREAD TRUCK VAN - $4500
- •TITLE: tiny house, Bread Truck van - $4500 (se portland)Based on the randomized capitalization there's a 99% chance this is overpriced, but I'd be hard pressed to find a more enticing listing title today.
- •DESCRIPTION: Super cool, beautifully finished-reclaimed wood, Insulated, no utilities (extension cords for electric), Driveable- propane enginePropane engine?????? I don't care how it works and I retract my previous statement about the price, take all my money.
- •PHOTO 1Yes I will absolutely follow you inside your gypsy wagon based entirely on the quality of the wood paneling you've affixed to the back door. Can't wait to see what's inside!
- •PHOTO 2Ok hang on, you said this was beautifully finished. Why am I looking at raw unfinished plywood patches? Because they were "reclaimed" from a construction site in the middle of the night? I'm backing out, you've got one photo to counter affect the murder wagon vibe.
- •PHOTO 3That's more like it, a wash basin for cleaning up a little, some cabinetry, a mirror for pondering my reflection and the life choices that brought me to this place.
- •PHOTO 4"What are we gonna do with the other wheel well? Wait, I know, we should put in a throne." Imagine the gypsy court proceedings this regal chair has presided over. When I showed this to @elooto he thought it was an electric chair.
- •PHOTO 5Pretty sure this would be my favorite room in the house. Which reminds me, I'm getting annoyed with the overuse of label tiny house. This is a "custom Phish show shag wagon" if it's anything at all.
- •PHOTO 6My OCD would require that I immediately restore the original Franz logo to showroom quality. Just think of all the free loading zone parking you could exploit.