Best Product Placements Hidden Within The New Star Wars Film
There were so many, @Jim, but these were the best.
- •Samsung LightsabersYou'll pay a little more but they're still the best.
- •Chevy Sand SpeederFeatures some questionable design choices like a tiny, useless windshield and a seat that is directly on the engine but it's Chevy, what do you want?
- •Intel Inside™ Prosthetic HandsLosing extremities in lightsaber battles is more common than you think and the robotic hand business is going gangbusters apparently.
- •UberWas not at all surprised that the Millennium Falcon is running Uber rides now.
- •Turtle Storm Trooper Suit WaxI thought this was unnecessary because the First Order is the only target consumer but I suppose you could also wax your Corolla with it.
- •Red BullI thought it was a stretch to have every creature in the cantina drinking this, but it is the cockroach of the energy drink market and I suppose it's possible that it could have spread to other galaxies.
- •In N OutThis is the only one that worked on me, I got super hungry when Luke rode his tauntaun through the drive thru.