ITEMS I'VE BEEN PRAISED FOR BUYING BY A WHOLE FOODS CASHIER
I don't know why this happens so often, is it part of the training? Am I a grocery genius? Impossible to know.
- •Coconut flakes"What are you going to do with these? Oh! That is so SMART!"
- •Bananas"Looks like you definitely found the best bunch."
- •Wasabi Seaweed Crackers"Your kids are so lucky!"
- •Lime LaCroix"Best flavor, I've tried them all. You know your LaCroix."
- •Figs"Not very many people buy these which I think is a HUGE mistake"
- •About $52 worth of meat"That is the perfect amount of meat"