REASONS YOU OWN A PT CRUISER
No one buys these cars, they are inflicted on you by relative, misfortune or act of God.
- •Inherited from grandmother or auntThis seems to be the case at least 50% of the time.
- •A parent or grandparent bought it for you as your first car because they were fooled by the old timey vibeMake no mistake, you should still be grateful.
- •You won the Showcase Showdown on the Price is RightThere are at least a thousand in circulation for this reason.
- •You think it's funny/ironicYou enjoy the laugh and nicknames like PT Pooper, Past Transgressions Cruiser and PT Loser.
- •You went to a used car lot trying to buy a car that's been discontinued and were tricked into getting one of these insteadIf you walk on the lot asking for a Saturn or a Geo Tracker or maybe an Aztek you're going home with a Cruiser every time.
- •You have extreme cupholding needsSeriously these things have like 20 cup holders.