Train Station Vibes Between Portland And Vancouver Bc, Ranked
It's a long trip, so we ranked the train station vibes.
- •Union Station PortlandUltimate classic station vibe, historic character is impeccable, restored neon, very wholesome looking conductors.
- •OlympiaMajor Victorian vibes. Lots of pride in this station, braggy signs like "champion of the rails" and "staffed by volunteers since 1993"
- •EverettNice, almost too nice, kind of a new library vibe
- •Mt VernonReally nice PNW vibes, some wooden beam action foreshadowing Canada, kind of a poor man's Everett. Dan says "Mt Vernon is a great place to raise kids."
- •TukwilaSophisticated park and ride vibes.
- •Pacific Central Station Vancouver BCGrand old station vibe, best viewed from the outside but nice marble vibes inside. Friendly urchin asked us if we were looking to party, eh.
- •Vancouver WABavarian vibe, ample parking, nice foliage, adjacent to massive metal scrap yard for a feel good recycling vibe on the other side of the tracks.
- •EdmondsHoward Johnsons vibe, delightful at sunset
- •BellinghamMore pleasant public library vibes but nothing remarkable here, feels institutional
- •King Street Station SeattlePretty douchey vibe. Nice station inside but it's buried under the freeway in a sports stadium ghetto, too dark, so dank.
- •CentraliaDivey vibe. All brick, larger than Kelso Longview, lots of alcoholics in this town probably
- •Kelso/LongviewMain Street USA vibes, hampered by a middling clock tower and general malaise. Nice brick work though.
- •StanwoodNothing, no buildings, just straight up plain platform vibes.