WAYS MY 92-YEAR-OLD BARBER HAS GREETED ME
You think you don't GAF? Try being 92 and working five days a week at the same job you've been doing since 1941.
- •"Are you gaining weight? Your arms look husky."Grabbed my arms and squeezed them.
- •"Well I guess I have to stop reading this newspaper."
- •"Do you recognize this song? I like this. Who is this?"I told him "The Long and Winding Road" by the Beatles and he just said "Hmmmm, I guess so."
- •"Is that a Japanese car you're driving? Risky."
- •"Sit down, I'll be back in ten minutes. Nature calls."
- •"Hello Steve"