Names I've Considered For My Future Spawn
Don't act like you've never done this. It is a true classic global pastime.
- •GuinevereMeaning fair or white. Which upon further consideration would be really quite funny.
- •CharlesMeaning man apparently?? Regal. Timeless. Simple. Perfect.
- •BlaireMeaning field of battle. Blaire will be a warrior.
- •EdwardMeaning rich guard which ????? Again: regal, classic, easy to remember.
- •AriadneAriadne was a Greek goddess whose Wikipedia page says she was "Mistress of the Labyrinth; Goddess of Vegetation, Mazes, Paths, Fertility, Wine, Labyrinths, Snakes, and Passion". Just a super cool name. My child will be a goddess of snakes.
- •HarrisonMeans "son of Harry", so let's hope his fathers name is Harry!
- •ClarissaMeaning bright, clear, brilliant, or famous. Destined for greatness.
- •MichaelMeaning "who is like god?" Which is like kind of a weird way to describe a name. With a question I mean. Anyway I just like this name a bit.
- •SloaneGaelic for "fighter" or "warrior". This ones just out of sheer vanity.