Aka the stuff I tell myself not to eat. Note: subject to change in a month when I get tired of being healthy
- •No candy
- •No trans fatsSide note: if a product has less than .5g per serving the nutrition label can still say 0 even if it contains trans fat. Look for any type of hydrogenated oil in the ingredients.
- •No cake/cupcakesSlash terrible store bought sugar loaded icing and sprinkles and everything.
- •Nonfat milk. Always.
- •No midnight snacks(I tend to break this one a lot)
- •Gluten friendly?This does not mean no gluten. I eat bread religiously. This means gluten free options when they are available.
- •No processed foodThis one is breakable. Doritos make me feel bad whenever I look at them now but they technically don't break the other rules. Maybe just as a treat every now and then.