A Few Facts About Me
Aside from my love of lists?
- •I'm funnier on paper.Or in an app. keep reading these posts if you don't believe me...
- •I'm great at keeping track of and finding other people's items, but regularly lose my own.My keys, my phone, my vape pen in my sheets on the bed, my glasses: I lose them constantly. But I can find yours! Guess it's part of being a Personal Assistant
- •Oh yeah, I'm a Personal Assistant...And a Production Assistant. Mostly for musicians and actors.
- •I'm a huge geek...I love comics. DC (Batman, Harley Quinn and the Joker), Marvel (X-Men, Spider Man) and Top Cow (Witchblade and Fathom) mostly. X-Phile, Game of Thrones, Harry Potter... Oh, and I used to write fan fiction. Still RP on occasion (journal-based)
- •...and a bit of a jockI LOVE sports! Former softball, volleyball and soccer player. I used to bowl as well in high school. I root for Chicago teams mostly (sans Cubs...ick). Huge Blackhawks fans. How many Black women do you know that love hockey? I'm basically a unicorn
- •I'm a writerThat's what I tell myself. I majored in English Language and Literature with a creative writing focus. I wanted to be a journalist but that died with print. Working on several novel and screenplay ideas concurrently. I'm a masochist.
- •I'm a suicide survivor......or maybe I just sucked at killing myself.
- •I'm a rape survivor...Roofied by some coked-out creep in 2009. Still coping with the depression years later (gained a lot of weight, food as a coping mechanism). I never told my family.
- •My high school ex and I are still really good friends.We dated for a very intense four months, then broke up and hated each other for four months. Hooked up occasionally before and during college, but 12 years later, I will always pick up when he calls. PS: @john Mayer's "Room for Squares" still reminds me of him. Funny story about "Your Body is a Wonderland" playing on repeat for 2 hours and our friend in the living room wondering why we didn't just switch songs.
- •I sing, but suffer from near-debilitating stage frightBad experience in an elementary school talent show. Karaoke, booze and the occasional MJ has helped me cope
- •I'm a dog personIf you have a dog, I will speak to the dog and look at you solely as a translator. Their companionship is unparalleled. I really can't stand cats for the most part (a few notable exceptions over time) and I'm mildly allergic, but I always get stuck cat sitting.
- •I almost died in September 2014Person vs Car... I was the person. That pic was actually one of my better days in the hospital. 12 weeks in a wheel chair es no bueno.
- •I'm an Introverted ExtrovertGlad people are aware of this term now. I'm the life of the party (when I know more than 2 people in a room), but mostly I'd rather stay home. It's a process dragging myself out of the house, but I force myself to stay for at least an hour and make three "acquaintances". Then a resolve at the end of the night that I had a good time. Then the process repeats itself at the next gathering.
- •I've never had a serious relationship that's not been primarily physical that's lasted longer than three monthsNot really a fan of putting myself out there or getting my heartbroken
- •I... Don't know how to end this so......yeah.