What I've Been Up To Lately
Inspired by @RachelP
- •Enjoying the time off!When you've been working 6 days from February-April, two months off is nice. The "what the fuck am I gonna do next!?" Jitters have JUST started kicking in, so we're searching for the next project
- •Writing!Well, plotting. I haven't had a solid script idea in close to two years, and the fact that I have several has me pretty excited! Outlining and fleshing things out are taking place. Now to hunker down down and make final draft my bitch...
- •Podcast!My best friend in Toronto and I are starting a podcast! It's called "Neighbo(u)ring Culture" and it's all thing pop culture under a 🇨🇦 and 🇺🇸 microscope 🔬. Basically, it's a voyeuristic insight on our phone/text/FaceTime conversations.
- •Deposition!Trying to win a law suit from an incident a few years back. Can't wait for this to be over. #ComeySwag
- •Being bored while all of my friends are on tour!Both my friend and my FWF are on the road with their respective groups and I hate it. When I want to talk, they're on stage/sleeping/traveling and I'm stuck in LA!
- •Catching up on Hulu/NetflixI LOVE film and television! When I'm working, I don't get to watch a lot of stuff, so time off means playing catch-up (with a few notable exceptions I make time for during season).
- •New puppy!My roommate adopted a 6wk old brindle pit bull and the little lover is a handful. At least our place will be spotless from cleaning up all the peepee accidents on the floor...His three yr old dog could not be more bothered with the new edition to the household.
- •Trying new hairstyles!There's nothing I hate more than blow dryers and flatirons in the summer, so wet-to-dry styles, it is! Bantu knots lead to awesome curls!