Things that motivate me when I want to ignore life and watch Netflix.
Just keep going...
- •The infamous amount of student loan debt I will get myself into if I get into grad school.Hey, "getting in" is the pusher here.
- •The divorce rate. You and your partner HAVE to make it work. For statistical purposes.
- •My hypo-allergenic dog. Allergic to bacon, dandelions, and cockroaches. I'm sorry that I know all this and somehow still can't cure you.Mhmmmm. We all scream for ice cream.
- •Flint, Michigan.That's fucked up that people in the United States don't have clean drinking water and you have 6 half empty bottles in your room. Go volunteer somewhere, asshole.
- •My boo-thingYou told him you were doing your homework. You probably should because he's actually doing his.
- •Seeing how many Netflix shows aren't renewed.Still waiting on season 2 of a lot. Nothing is forever kid. Why get attached to this show?
- •Summer BodLet's pretend we actually lost weight here and just didn't get more sun.
- •TrumpWhy watch stranger things? The real horror is watching our government strip away educational programs.
- •Being homeless with that B.A in Writing & Rhetoric
- •Amazon-PrimeBecause it has Mr. Robot and this list is misleading.