Things I Didn't Know About Having a Newborn
I have a 4 week old, and I have no idea what I'm doing.
- •How tired I could be.See photo.
- •How often I would get peed/pooped/vommitted on.6+ times a day.
- •Hemorrhoids.Mother's, not child's.
- •You will simultaneously cry from exhaustion/frustration, and also the fact that your baby won't ever be a baby again.You won't be able to hold her the same. She will just grow up to be a large human, independent of you (hopefully).
- •How big my boobs would get!This perk comes at a price: constantly leaking breast milk.
- •You can no longer eat lunch whenever you want.Actually, you can't do anything whenever you want anymore (i.e shower, poop, get laid, get drunk)
- •When she sheds her first tear how much it will break your heart.