Klutz books I was obsessed with
As a child I was obsessed with klutz book tutorials. Cmon, you know you were too.
- •You could clip the bracelet to the side. How cool is that?!
- •I'm pretty sure that there's a really pretty girl in there wearing a necklace I absolutely loved. The necklace, not the girl. Also, I could never get the Wave Pattern right.
- •Obsessed with making Jacobs ladder. Funny part is at my actual first official grown up job my coworker and I would play cats craddle.
- •Loved this book! I even made a couple. But then didn't fit that well.
- •Guys. This book was THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN to small me. I think I borrowed it from the library allllll the time. I probably had it more than they did.