MILLENNIAL ALT-ROCK LYRICS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN QUESTIONED
- •"Girl All the Bad Guys Want" by Bowling for SoupDoes a mullet make a man?
- •"Teenage Dirtbag" by WheatusHer boyfriend's a dick; he brings a gun to school.
- •"Flavor of the Week" by American Hi-FiShe'll wash her hair. His dirty clothes are all he gives to her.
- •"The Anthem" by Good CharlotteShake it once, that's fine. Shake it twice, that's okay. Shake it three times, you're playing with yourself again.
- •"Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of WayneDo you remember when I mowed your lawn? Your mom came out with just a towel on.
- •"Rock Show" by Blink 182I fell in love with a girl at the rock show. She said, "What?" And I told her that I didn't know.
- •"Fatlip" by Sum 41The doctor said my mom should've had an abortion.
- •"Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit ApparatusFace down in the dirt, she said, "This doesn't hurt."
- •"Sugar, We're Goin Down" by Fall Out BoyI'm just a notch in your bed post, but you're just a line in a song.