THE BEST QUOTES FROM CAPOTE'S "BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S"
- •I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.
- •I want to still be me when I wake up one fine morning and have breakfast at Tiffany's.
- •It may be normal, darling; but I'd rather be natural.
- •Anyone who ever gave you confidence, you owe them a lot.
- •It's better to look at the sky than live there.
- •Be anything but a coward, a pretender, an emotional crook, a whore: I'd rather have cancer than a dishonest heart.
- •She's crazy. A phony. But a real phony, you know?
- •Home is where you feel at home. I'm still looking.