TIME IVE SPENT ON THESE APPS IN THE LAST 7 DAYS
so I need to get off my phone
- •Reddit - 6.5Not surprised but also like yikes
- •Messages - 4.4 hoursHonestly surprised, thought it would be less. Guess I have been texting a few people lately and I spend a lot of time re-reading and analyzing everything they say oops
- •Instagram - 3 hrsWhy? Probably watching makeup tutorial vids and looking at memes
- •Snapchat - 1.3 hrsI'm honestly getting pretty bored of snapchat
- •Recently Deleted Apps aka Tinder - 1.3 hrsAt least I saw it was bad for me
- •Google - 1.5 hrsI often use it as a browser. Things I've recently Googled include: "ennui" "stool analyzer" and "sigourney weaver."
- •YouTube - 1.5 hrsGotta do something while I sit on the toilet
- •li.st - 1.5 hrsBeen wasting time on Reddit mostly
- •Google Maps - 34 minI wasn't really driving myself anywhere, I just want to make sure my uber is going the right way
- •Lyft - 13 minBeen using Lyft lately and I honestly like it better
- •AroundMe - 7 minAlso 1 hour in the background—oops! We were looking for a place to eat.
- •Phone - 1.1 hrsDoesn't take up a lot of battery life for that amount of time
- •Gmail - 12 minThought this would be more; I check my email a lot but I guess I haven't really been actually getting anything
- •Check yours by going to Settings > Battery > Look under "battery usage" and hit the clock button on the right