THINGS I LEARNED WATCHING STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS
Don't worry, there are no spoilers. The only other Star Wars I've ever seen is the one with Jar Jar Binks. I don't know enough about what was happening to spoil it...
- •Harrison Ford? Not Luke Skywalker. True story. I mean I just kinda assumed... To be fair, I don't think he was a character in the one I saw before.
- •Fred Weasley (George?) now working for Voldemort, who has regrown a nose! Very unexpected...
- •Wall-E is as cute as ever, and a major player in The Force Awakens!
- •Special effects are amazing! How did they make Sylvester Stallone look so young?!
- •Kiera Knightley and Ali Krieger have a daughter, and she is JUST... 😍
- •Keanu Reeves and Andy Samberg have a son, and he is... Well... 😝
- •Bigfoot was kind of a smart aleck, and therefore the most relatable character in the whole movie.
- •Taylor Lautner's brother is just as adorbs as Taylor Lautner. (I didn't see it at first either, but after watching the movie, there's no question. They're brothers. Super cute brothers.)
- •Star Wars is actually pretty entertaining! Gonna be honest, this is not the impression I got after the Jar Jar Binks episode...