WHAT I ATE THIS WEEK: GREECE EDITION
I've been in Greece for a few blissful weeks living mostly on bread and white wine and occasionally these things.
- •Local cheesesYou think I didn't finish that by myself. You're wrong. At Heteroclito in Athens (amazing wine bar)
- •Hortas and Green beans w/ tomato.At Taverna tou Psyrri in Athens
- •Octopus and flash-fried sardinesAt Paradosiako in Athens
- •Always the OctopusAt Katina Taverna in Santorini
- •Orzo with saffron and red mulletAt Eva's Garden in Folegandros
- •Greek saladAt Nicolas' Place in Folegandros (perfect feta)
- •Red SnapperI watched them bring this fish in at 8am and came back at 2pm to eat him. At the tavern in the port that goes back three generations where I went everyday and the mom played with my hair while I ate. Kinda weird but I liked it. My favorite in Folegandros. No idea what the name is.