WEEZER LYRICS THAT MAKE ME QUESTION WHY I'M STILL A FAN
The Blue Album and Pinkerton are two of my favorite albums. But Rivers Cuomo hasn't always made it easy to love Weezer in recent years (though Everything Will Be Alright In The End was pretty solid). Below, some lyrics that just make me cringe:
- •God took a rib from Adam, ground it up in a centrifuge machine Mixed it with cardamom and cloves, microwaved it on the popcorn setting "Thank God For Girls"
- •I want to confiscate your drugs "We Are All On Drugs"
- •Okay bitch, it's Weezer and it's Weezy, Upside-down MTV "Can't Stop Partying"
- •Where’s my sex? I thought it was here Under the bench But it isn’t there "Where's My Sex?"
- •I would like to give a demonstration Of what it is I do I'll take you out to dinner at Palermo's We'll split a cheese fondue "I'm Your Daddy"