My Weekend in 5 Photos
As it abruptly ended early AM on Monday with the arrival of stomach flu I thought I'd look back on the good parts.
- •My new drinking buddy.My friend's kid has been known to hit the bottle pretty hard. Getting to see him at Friday afternoon lunch was a good start to the weekend.
- •In-N-OutOne of the biggest (non people) things I miss while living in NYC.
- •Petaluma Butter and Eggs Memorial DashAn event I created a few years ago based around running empty parade routes carrying butter and eggs followed by brunch. Basically a pre-party to the actual town festival.
- •A seagull carrying a tennis ball.I mean how awesome is this? You'll probably never see it happen again.
- •Soaking tubI unabashedly love my tub and use it as much as I can while home. I'm fairly certain such things don't exist within NYC proper.