Reasons I Am an Adult
Soon to be followed by "Reasons I'm not an adult"
- •I've taken my parents to their medical appointments.As someone who spent a lot of time around hospitals as a kid, this is a very strange swap in roles.
- •I have credit cards and somehow pay them off on time.
- •I can no longer live off a terrible diet without my body punishing me.Furthermore my diet is actually slowly moving towards healthy.
- •I eat kale...sometimes
- •Sometimes people address me as Mr. or sir.
- •Almost all my friends are married.A few of them have kids.
- •I can tie a full Windsor knot.Within 1-3 attempts.
- •I bought a house.And then proceeded to move cross country away from it a year later. 😁
- •I go to the gym regularly.
- •My hair is no longer mohawked and/or dyed with regularity.
- •I think the new slang kids use and music they listen to is stupid.
- •I wear sunscreen most of the time.