Things I Miss About Northern California While Living in NYC
- •Mission style super burritosThis may warrant a separate list to quantify the defining characteristics of such a burrito.
- •IN-N-OUT Burger
- •Winters not involving snow.I am willing to suspend this desire given California's dire need of any type of winter precipitation.
- •Summers not involving humidityOr the lingering scent of trash.
- •Not being judged for wearing flip flops in any and all conditions.
- •AT&T Park and the sporting activities involving it.
- •Having a car.To clarify, I don't miss the CA requirement of car ownership (to get anywhere in a timely manner) but the availability of one close at hand should I desire to use it.
- •Redwood treesNYC sorely lacks these beautsSuggested by @melissabzz