Things That Must Be Destroyed
I wrote this around a year ago but never published it. Just added a few more items, but everything from the original draft rings true.
- •The thick plastic blister packs Costco products come in.
- •The FoodbabeNot to jump on the bandwagon, but how she's managed to successfully spew such utter BS under the guise of "science" boggles the mind.
- •The ice-cream truck that parks on the corner outside my house playing the same annoying song EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- •CrocsUnless you work in a kitchen, you shouldn't be wearing these ever.
- •Toilet paper rolls hanging against the wall.
- •People on the MTA who don't give their seat to someone else obviously in need (disabled, elderly, small children, etc).
- •The kids taking up an extra unused seat on a packed rush hour uptown 6 train to loudly beatbox.The number of unspoken subway rules they managed to break at once was ridiculous.
- •People who buy rare beer to resell for a profit.Cellaring and trading for other rare beer is fine, just don't be a scumbag and try and profit off it. This goes double if it's something like the RRBC Framboise where all profits go to charity.
- •People who pick the middle of an escalator or moving walkway to walk real slow or stand still.
- •Couples Facebook profiles
- •Any website that has a slideshow and/or requires multiple page loads to see a photo album that could be on a single page.
- •Amtrak Wifi.Why even offer something if it NEVER works.