Crazy Brown Families
aka the answer to "Dude, how big is your family?!"
- •Parents1 Mum and 1 Dad, as far as I'm concerned. However my siblings always did say I was adopted...
- •Siblings2 Brothers - both older.
- •Grandparents2 Grandmothers, Bibi and Ma. 1 Grandfather, Nana, and 1 late Grandfather.
- •Aunts2 on my Mum's side, 3 on my Dad's side.
- •Uncles0 on my Mum's side, 4 on my Dad's side.
- •CousinsBrace yourselves - 4 on my Mum's side, 16 on my Dad's side.
- •Nieces and NephewsI technically don't have any nieces and nephews (yet). However, in Indian culture, your cousins are your brothers and sisters. [And we mean all of them. Second cousins, that guy from the neighbourhood that's basically your cousin, everybody.] So all (20+) of their kids are considered my nieces and nephews. And I'm really not in the mood to count up the family tree, so let's just estimate like, around infinity. Yeah, infinity sounds about right.