Most of these are very easy reads. Like grade 5 reading level easy
- •When people ask me what my favourite book is I say a Tale of Two CitiesIt is a historically rich and interesting story, the characters' stories are all connected! This is the only book on this list that's not an "easy read
- •But it's actually Harry Potter, like everyone else .
- •A Wrinkle in TimeA child's dystopian novel. Awesome
- •Fahrenheit 452Another great dystopian novel.
- •Brave new worldAn oddly creepy and interesting dystopian novel
- •The Adventures of UlyssesAn abridged version of The Odyssey, so it's not so boring
- •HamletThe first Shakespeare play to discuss death and what it means. Just kidding, everyone dies all the time in Shakespeare. But to be or not to be really gets in there
- •The Hunger GamesA great easy dystopian series
- •The GiverHave you noticed I really like dystopian novels
- •Northanger AbbeyThe naive protagonist reminds me of me
- •Pride and prejudiceSmart books can be funny ? Whaa?
- •HolesOoohh I understand irony now
- •The Book ThiefNazi Germany sucked for Germans too!!
- •Anything by Sophia KinsellaShe's witty and funny
- •Anything by Karl pilkingtonNot witty but he's the funniest human on earth and may be both an idiot and a genius
- •To be continued maybe probably not