Fictional Relationship Goals
- •Jim Halpert and Pam BeeslyThe Office. Friendship turned love ❤️ Great demonstration of how love is simply wanting to be pals with your significant other
- •Lily Aldrin and Marshall EriksenHow I Met Your Mother. Great mixture of love and friendship from the start.
- •Rose and Bernard NadlerLOST. Middle aged bachelors who fell in love and got married despite Rose being diagnosed with terminal cancer. They get stranded on the island, Rose gets healed and they just wanna stay stranded in mud huts forever and be in love
- •Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy"I like you, very much. Just as you are"... Also Colin Firth 💯
- •Donna Paulsen and Harvey SpectorSuits. Two strong characters that rely on each other in a really sweet way
- •Simba and NalaFriendship turned can you feel the love tonight?
- •Luke and Becky BrandonFrom the shopaholic Sophia Kinsella series
- •Cory Matthews and Topanga LawrenceThe only teenage romance I've felt truly invested in
- •Morticia and Gomez AddamsThey were just so into each other all the time.