5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE THAT MAKE ME FEEL YOUNG
...Closer to 30 than 20. Embracing an extended quarter-life crisis and anticipating my midlife one. Little reminders Generation Y is still pretty great.
- •Shopping for anti-aging products....and triumphantly turning my heels. Screw that!
- •Screenshot of a text from my mom this month.Dad discovered emojis upon entering the digital age but refers to them as "icons"... Can't decide if that is more or less sophisticated or archaic.
- •The mom, grandma and grandma's sister "selfie".All looking in a different direction.
- •A BOGO sale on hearing aid batteries.Picture I sent to my dad to let him know he should stop at the pharmacy.
- •My great-grandmother's birthday cake from her celebration in August.Ridiculous longevity = more time for me to make lists... And pending a LASIK eye surgery ... read lists! 👓